****Position Location: Canada - Remote****
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed testable, efficient, secure code.
• Ensure designs complies with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Node.js
• Object-Oriented analysis and design using common enterprise design patterns.
• Experience in developing web applications using web frameworks (Web Components, ReactJS, WebPack, CSS)
• Experience working with Docker, Containers
• Experience with continuous integration tools: Git, Maven, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Bamboo, BitBucket and Artifactory.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience in collaboration tools/methodologies : Agile, JIRA, Wiki
Top 3 skills needed.
Language: Bilingual preferred (English, French)
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.