Meet our professionals
CGI Global - We are CGI_EN
Join our Global Technology Operations Business Unit. We are hiring multiple opportunities across Canada!
Are you motivated by a fast paced work environment collaborating with a dynamic team, working closely with our internal and external clients.
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join. We need to increase our capacity to satisfy growing client demand and are looking for top talent.
Who you are:
• Expert knowledge of the BMC Remedy AR System V8.x +
• Have hands-on experience administering of Remedy ITSM tool, ITSM: Workflows, Validation rules and Approval processes
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Implement applications to support projects, departments, organizations or corporate services
• Provide templates for data gathering
• Work with client to gather and analyze data
• Prepare and review SRM Specifications documents for templates build and support group definition
• Prepare documents according to project plans
• Import into Remedy ITSM
• Execute configuration to ITSM MAIN and SAAS
• Build Reports
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in system analysis
• University or equivalent in Computer Science
• Eligibility to obtain government clearance (from Enhanced Reliability to Secret Level) as required
• ITSM Remedy Software installation experience
• ITSM Module Configuration experience
• DWP experience
• Smart IT
• Smart Reporting 5+ years of proven functional skills working on a variety full life-cycle Remedy / ITSM projects
• Experience working with BMC Remedy System, ITSM Suite, SLM, Atrium CMDB,
• Strong ability to manage client relationships
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight with the ability to resolve crisis situations with clients
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Comfortable in front of a technical or managerial audience
• Ability to lead a workshop or small scale training course
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Writing the technical grids for proposal responses
• Strong analytical and overall technical skills
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.