Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is looking for a seasoned Senior Salesforce Developer who will rely on their technical skills and current experience to perform design, implementation, and customization services to CGI’s rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. As a key member of the delivery team, this person will provide technical leadership, custom Salesforce development, and declarative configuration services for the delivery team. Based on contract requirements, US citizenship and the ability to obtain an agency clearance is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide custom Salesforce development consulting services in Salesforce projects remotely and at the client location
• Technical lead for all development activities and possesses a deep knowledge of Salesforce development languages and tools.
• Provide technical expertise in the development of the Force.com platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Custom Lightning Components (Aura and LWC), and other development languages and tools to the delivery team
• Recognize when to use custom solutions in addition to standard ‘clicks-not-code’ functions to deliver the right product to meet business requirements.
• Work closely with the Senior Salesforce Consultant to design, develop, and deliver the final solution.
• Participate in the design phase by producing high level database design and supporting class structures around the design, high level architecture application and document use cases, database designs, functional and implementation requirements
• Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
• Experience using source control tools such as Git
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as declarative configuration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Due to the nature of this contract, US Citizenship required
* Bachelor's Degree required
• At least 5 years direct experience in custom development on the Force.com platform
• Understanding of information architecture frameworks covering major building blocks such as data sourcing, integration/movement, persistence, master data management, metadata, data governance, security, and delivery.
• Strong experience developing Salesforce functionality using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Aura/LWC Lightning components and a solid understanding of the Lightning Design System.
• Experience with Salesforce declarative development features and methods including, but not limited to, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Lightning Page Layouts, and custom object configuration.
• Experience working across various Salesforce implementations involving two or more of the Salesforce application clouds (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, etc..)
• Experience migrating data to salesforce, including source to target mapping and data normalization, using Dataloader or similar data management tools.
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Platform Developer II
Integration Architecture Designer
Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Experience in one or more multi-org Salesforce implementations
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.