- Establish specifications that translate user needs into solutions while respecting agreed budgets, schedules and technical parameters.
- Designs and develops system components, including programming, documentation and testing of the solution.
- Ensure the quality and stability of the systems by following development and documentation standards or practices.
- Work in conjunction with integrators and software designers in the design, development, configuration of systems and correction of anomalies.
- Provides second level technical support to the Helpdesk or Operations to resolve production problems.
- Adapts to changing technology, learning and applying new methods to achieve organizational goals.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- DEC in computer science or equivalent.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification an asset.
- At least 7 years experience in IT
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Concrete experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 configuration and development essential.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL, HTML, XML, Java Scripts, JQuery, ODATA, JSON, PowerShell and Web Services programming.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
- Experience in Agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) using TFS is an asset.
- Autonomy, initiative and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Bilingualism (FR/EN)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.