Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is looking for Senior Solutions Architect (SSA) that is a big picture strategist and in-depth problem solver, leveraging their expertise and CGI Federal’s partner network to provide technology recommendations and data strategy’s to architect solutions solving variety of business objective and cyber needs. This SAA must understand the cyber security and technology ecosystem, architectures & trends. This SAA will provide technical consulting to CGI Federal Business units and CGI Federal customers as a true trusted advisor. At this senior level, the Sales Solution Architect scope will have a strong understanding of Cyber (end-to-end), Analytics, low code no code, and understand how to position CGI Federal IP. This role has responsibility for identifying cyber technology trends, industry needs and be able to create the strategy of successfully delivering and deploying the technology to a wide Federal client base.
Who are you?
You are a technical, entrepreneurial & creative thinker, providing for your clients as an advisor with successful experience in cyber, software, technology solutioning. Have consulted either in core platform/cloud or professional services, sales or customer organizations. Ideally you should be of a ‘business consulting' and business outcome mindset, you take time to truly understand the voice of the customer and market imperatives (pain points) with a keen eye to connect problem identification to technology capabilities and solutions. This is a thought-leadership and growth-oriented function, supporting account execution teams within the federal market. The individual must demonstrate skills in translating solution opportunities into tangible technology deliverables & support their GTM (go-to-market) activities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Customers (internal & external) briefings, white boarding and collection of Requirements
• Create and present high-level solution designs/architecture to customers
• Create Customer facing Presentations
• Establish relationships and partnerships to assist in identifying opportunities, closing opportunities and enabling growth and delivery.
• Assume the role technology advisor that understands customer business processes and maps them to technology solutions to optimize business outcomes)
• Incorporate the Cyber strategy, solutions for CGI Federal IP and Non-IP solutions development
• Create optimal repeatable solution architectures and proposals that uniquely solves customer problems enabling Value Based Sales and Value Based Pricing
• Identify risks & mitigations at all stages of the solution development lifecycle
• Build initial business case model and architecture in support of CGI Federal solutions
• Work with established CGI partnerships or and Start-ups to drive innovation to address clients’ needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Prior technical product development and/or architecture experience, preferably gained in a cloud engineering and platform environment
• Supported cloud and managed service provider partners in creating a cohesive solutions across multiple organizations or Agencies Experience within Legacy Transformational Technology
• Extensive Experience with AWS and MSFT Azure designs and migrations of legacy applications
• Prior technical work with emerging technology to include AI, machine learning, business intelligence.
• Prior experiences working with multiple ISVs, OEMs or Startup partnerships to develop a ture ecosystem solution building approach; 360 .
• Experience with Azure Stack HUB and other ON-Prem Azure Offerings
• Experience designing Hybrid cloud solutions
• 15+years of successful experience in solutioning & consulting either in solutions and platform/cloud or professional services. Federal or Fortune 500 Experience Preferred
• Experience in building business case and technical use cases to drive technical outcomes validated with ROI modeling
• Understanding of contemporary and vastly used technology concepts such as low/no code, data analytics, cyber (360)
• Candidate has direct experience working in and with Agile development teams and Product Development Life Cycle
• Working knowledge in disruptive technology concepts: AI, machine learning, Big Data & Analytics, IoT (Edge) and Strong Cyber orientation – readily identifies and qualifies requirements, cyber solutions, new technology and opportunities
• Proven track record in delivering enterprise large-scale solutions to market
Clearance – Secret or above preferred
- AWS Solution Architect
- Cloud architect
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.