Would you like to grow an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-moving environment where they work closely with our internal and external clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. You will develop your career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
We are looking for EPM Consultant / Intermediate EPM Administrator with a preference for Oracle Hyperion HFM (Financial Consolidation) or Oracle Hyperion Planning (Budget Planning and Strategic Planning) components within CGI's Center of Expertise.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Support our clients on their business & technology transitions;
- Support and support of our Finance and IT customers with financial consolidation and budget planning;
- Support users and ensure the overall smooth operation of applications;
- Development and configuration of HFM and Hyperion applications and components;
- Advise clients on the best business and technology practices; Detect business opportunities and work jointly with the Practice Director to develop them;
- Supervise and grow more junior resources;
- Application evolution with regard to customer requests; Perform data structure changes; Perform tests on applications;
- Definition and development of business rules; Follow established business processes and be proactive in improving them;
- Ensure the accurate calculation rules in Hyperion and ensure that they are optimized as needed; Ensure the integrity and completeness of the database in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Hyperion Planning (HP);
- Seek to always optimize and improve application processes in order to achieve increased performance and propose initiatives; Participate in evolutions or implementation projects;
- Maintain the Hyperion User List (HFM & HP) and give access according to established rules;
- Update documentation during process changes or projects; Development and update of reports, forms, calculation rules as needed in HFM and HP.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA or CFA or in the process of acquiring one of these titles or Computer Science Management (B.A.A profile IT) or IT profile with experience in finance and accounting;
- 2+year experience in a relevant field;
- Very good understanding of the concepts of financial consolidation, budgetary and planning.
- Able to work with the Office Suite, Excel, Word, Power Point and Access;
- Have already worked with EPM products.
BUSINESS CONSULTING APPROACH
- Asset: Solid understanding of Oracle Hyperion HFM or Planning products or their Cloud versions;
- Asset: Master the following languages: Essbase and / or VBA scripting language, Python or Jython;
- Strength: Bilingualism (English-French), both oral and written;
- Team spirit and good communication skills;
- The successful candidate must also demonstrate autonomy, initiative and rigor in carrying out his tasks;
- Have a good organization of work;
- Sense of responsibility.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.