Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Seeking an experienced business systems analyst with strong process improvement skills to analyze the client’s current business processes, recommend improvements, and assist in implementing the improvements. SAP and/or Federal financial management/accounting experience is needed to be successful in this role. This support will include analyzing business processes related to SAP, federal financial accounting, and external systems in order to implement process improvements. This candidate will work directly with the client on a regular basis so should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1) Meet with the client to walkthrough current processes.
2) Review, analyze, and recommend improvements to streamline current processes (e.g., reducing manual steps, leveraging different SAP functionality, automating repetitive manual tasks).
3) Support the client, interface partners, and other CGI team members with implementing improvements to current processes.
4) Clearly and concisely prepare documentation such as process flows, training materials, procedures, etc.
5) Perform testing as needed to confirm issues or support system enhancements.
6) Increase functional understanding of systems, especially SAP, and build on that knowledge to provide direction and support to our client. Knowledge share with CGI team members.
7) Actively participate in business development activities. (E.g., discuss challenges with client, identify potential solutions/opportunities and discuss with CGI management and client as needed, etc.)
8) Identify and communicate risks and issues to CGI management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience with process improvement and/or Business Process Reengineering (BPR).
• Experience with or knowledge of automation tools such as Robotic Automatic Process (RPA).
• SAP and/or Federal financial management/accounting experience.
• Strong MS Office (MS Access, Excel) skills.
• Ability to work well with different teams.
• Strong customer service skills. (E.g., Ability and desire to develop and maintain productive client relationships.)
• Strong oral communication/presentation skills.
• Strong written communication skills (both with and without templates).
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently (at client site once a week) and manage multiple task assignments and priorities.
• Ability to work under deadlines and productively in a dynamically-changing environment.
• Ability and desire to inform CGI management of tasking, issues, risks, and opportunities as needed.
• Team-oriented, self-starter who owns work to completion.
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 2-5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
• SAP Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), and \
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.