Beskrivning av tjänsten:
• Time writing (SAP CAT2)
• Travel and expense reports (SAP PR04 and PR05)
• Payroll and tax
• Welfare (Cabins, Share Savings, Loans, Insurance)
• Personnel Administration (Statutory leaves, vacation quotas, employee registration, etc.)
• Learning Administration
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
Provide end-users assistance in the following areas:
• Missing or incomplete time writing
• Missing or incomplete travel expense and weekly expense reports.
• Inquiries regarding pay slips (tax, ordinary and extraordinary payments/deductions, etc.)
• Welfare (Cabins, Share Savings, Loans, Pension & Insurance)
• Personnel Administration (Statutory leaves, vacations, employee registration, expatriation agreements, etc.)
• Learning administration (e-learning portal, courses, etc.)
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Proficient in written and verbal communication
• Keen attention to detail
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Can work alone individually but also a great team player
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Good process mapping ability
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Knowledge of SAP
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.