Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect ( ETL Solution designer) to join our Banking project in Toronto.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including tools/technology to use and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
Define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
Manage and mitigate technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
- Experience in data architecture, data lake, relational and dimensional databases
- Experience with enterprise application architecture and enterprise integration patterns
- Solid practical Knowledge of commonly used Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Expert Knowledge of one or more ETL tools like Datastage or Talend
- Strong knowledge of one or more database systems like Big Data, SQL Server
• Good knowledge of one or more Reporting toolsets like MicroStrategy, OBIEE & Power BI etc.
• Strong technical skills in data modeling ,database data warehouse design, performance tuning, SQL, PL/SQL coding
- Candidates with experieince/ domain knowledge on liquidity risk, credit risk, ALM, would be given preference
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Data Architecture
- Data Warehousing
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.