Beskrivning av tjänsten:
An opportunity has arisen for a Developer to join our team based in Aberdeen. The role is varied and will give the you exposure to many areas of application support and development, bug fixing, coding, internal and external reporting, change management, testing and documentation.
Our Upstream Oil and Gas Application Support Centre based in Aberdeen provides application support and development across a number of UK clients. Our Prodis software provides Hydrocarbon Accounting (HCA) solutions to several operators, and our Vantage POB application provides personnel and certification tracking for over 50 oil and gas operators worldwide. We currently provide support and maintenance services for these systems as well as ongoing consultancy, enhancement and development services.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Developing new code to enhance the functionality in accordance with business change and technical specifications.
• Delivery of agreed upgrade, enhancement and patching activities
• Logging and reporting of service-affecting incidents in line with agreed resolution targets
• Investigation and resolution of root cause of service-affecting incidents
• Ensure that all work follows procedures regarding incident, problem and change management.
• Creation & maintenance of support documentation
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Oil and Gas domain experience (desirable)
• Excellent communication at all levels
• Client facing skills
• Knowledge of Change Management, Release Management and Configuration procedures
• Experience in mobile/digital technologies
Technical Skills. A combination of, but not limited to:
• Database skills – SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, WebLogic, Apache
• Programming languages - Java J2EE, jQuery, Ruby, Powershell, Python
• Mobile/Digital technologies - Angular, Bootstrap, WSO2 API Manager, JSON, RESTful APIs
• Red Hat, Solaris, Linux / Unix Administration
• VMware, Azure/Cloud
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.