Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Works with the Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager and Functional Owner to interpret the test needs as requirements are being developed in order to ensure the standard of testing supports the business need.
• Determines the types of testing that must be conducted (i.e. data validation, regression, etc.) and creates a comprehensive Test Plan that supports the business and technological solutions being delivered.
• Sound knowledge and experience on testing concepts (Testing methods, test plan, test strategy, etc.).
• Full-fledged knowledge on STLC.
• Strong knowledge in SQL databases and data sets to design and create reporting.
• Capital Markets domain is mandatory. Anti-Money Laundering experience is an advantage.
• Any additional courses completed related to the domain (such as ACAMS) will be an added advantage.
• Flexibility to work in shifts as per Regional requirements
• Excellent Communication skills (both Oral & Written)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills: BA, capital markets, sql
5-8 years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- SQL Server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.