Description du poste :
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 74,000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
We have a great product for mobile workforce management where over 20000 field workers’ work is managed on daily basis and over 30 million work orders in a year is managed. The system has saved up to one hour time per field worker in a day and raised work time effectiveness up to 20%.
Our product needs your support to grow faster and provide best solutions for customer inquiries. You will be essential, to build a local team, to expand and gain new markets.
You will provide support activities around this awesome product. This includes managing incident tickets and executing change requests with occasional need to pick up the phone and determine what remedies we can offer to our clients. You should not be afraid of SQL and if you know, or are brave enough to learn Java, then your career options are limitless!
We need to speak the same language to communicate with people: Finnish
We need to speak the language of the product: SQL and Java
Your future responsibilities:
• provide high quality software support to CGI clients in line with ITIL best practices, including advising, helping with problem solving and training their end-users
• get to know your clients and advising on their business goals
• gathering and analysing the problems occurred and bring improvement suggestions on developers table
• expanding the knowledge base in CGI through training and mentoring your younger colleagues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• at least secondary education, higher education in information technology or obtaining it, is recommended
• knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL Foundation certification are recommended
• proficiency in Estonian, English and adequate level in Finnish in speech and writing
• accuracy, determination and service mind-set
• analytical ability and interest to make things better
• teamwork and communication skills
• opportunities for diverse work experience
• become an owner of CGI – own CGI shares
• competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• opportunities for professional development and growth – have extended and diverse career possibility within your team, your expertise field or discover new possibilities CGI Group
• a good work-life balance - family and health-friendly work environment, a comfortable office, experienced supporting and cheerful colleagues in Estonia and abroad, fresh fruits, health programs and sports compensations, flexible working hours, etc. help to take care of your body and mind
• possibility to participate in charitable activities
• team events
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Donnez un élan à votre carrière.
Le secteur des technologies de l’information (TI) connaît une période extraordinaire. La transformation numérique des organisations continue de s’accélérer, et CGI est au premier plan de ce changement. Nous accompagnons nos clients dans leur démarche numérique et offrons à nos professionnels des opportunités de carrière stimulantes.
La réussite de CGI repose sur le talent et l’engagement de nos professionnels. Ensemble, nous relevons les défis et partageons les bénéfices issus de la croissance de notre entreprise. Cette approche renforce notre culture d’actionnaire-propriétaire ainsi, tous nos professionnels bénéficient de la valeur que nous créons collectivement.
Joignez-vous à nous pour prendre part à la croissance de l’une des plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services en technologies de l’information (TI) et en gestion des processus d’affaires au monde.
Pour en savoir davantage à propos de CGI : www.cgi.com.
Les candidatures non sollicitées provenant de cabinets de recrutement ne seront pas retenues.
CGI favorise l’équité en matière d’emploi.