Beskrivning av tjänsten:
CGI has a need for an ERP Steady State Support team member to join our team in Los Angeles. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment on technology systems for an ERP system steady state support project. We take an innovative approach to supporting our clients by working side-by-side in a collaborative environment to facilitate a high level of support.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
•Full-time opportunity to be a member of an organization with $10 billion+ in annual revenues
•75,000 employees in 40 countries
•We are offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of an organization with $10 billion+ in annual revenues
• 70,000 employees in 40 countries
We're offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
The ERP Steady State Support team member is responsible for handling day-to-day operations, including issues and questions as they arise, for the client. We seek a candidate who has the ability to act as the liaison between the client and our off-site support groups, while providing high quality support and prompt responses to issues, and the ability to provide in-depth support while troubleshooting issues with the system.
Duties are as follows:
• Support day-to-day client operations
• Support, maintain and troubleshoot issues with nightly cycle and batch processes
• Work with the client and off-site teams to schedule and coordinate Change Management tasks
• Create, track, and monitor issues in both the client and on-site issue tracking systems
• Oversee nightly cycle operations and be part of the on-call rotation for support
Desired Knowledge and Skillsets:
• Able to organize and track tickets efficiently
• Prior experience working with ticketing systems (Jira, Service Now, Remedy or similar)
• Ability to write and perform simple and complex SQL queries to help with troubleshooting issues and provide information to clients as required
• Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, KornShell, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Great attention to detail and follow through
You should also possess:
• Prior experience working in a client facing role
• Enjoys a customer support role
• A strong desire to satisfy client requests to the best of your ability
• A strong customer service-oriented mind set when working with clients
• A desire to learn and understand client business processes within the context of the client’s ERP system
• Ability to organize and track tickets efficiently
• Experience to help troubleshoot issues is a plus
• Willing to be on-call for nightly cycle issues
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• 2+ years working in a customer service-oriented role
• 1+ years’ experience working with at least two of the following tools:
o Scripting Tools (PowerShell, Bash, KornShell or equivalent)
o Programming Languages (Java, Python)
• Strong command of Microsoft Office tools
• Must be a self-starter with strong organizational and customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and mange time appropriately
• Ability to understand, breakdown, and work with complex technical architectures
• Strong interpersonal Skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Good critical thinking skills
• Loves writing documentation
• Ability to work well in a team with a desire to become a team lead of a small to medium size support group
DESIRED QUALIIFICATIONS / NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• User experience-oriented
• Customer service-oriented
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.