Descripción de la publicación:
CGI globally is a leading ICT company with 77,000+ professionals working in 40 countries. We have the presence, expertise and complete IT services to meet clients’ business needs anywhere, anytime and to offer our professionals challenging and rewarding careers.
Since a few years CGI recently established offices in Italy and the business is rapidly growing in Frascati (Rome) and Milan and we are continuously looking for new talents who are eager to embrace our vision and growth path in exciting ICT projects and activities.
For this position we offer a full time permanent contract with economic conditions in line with the market and in full respect of the candidate professionalism and skills.
• are a young and talented software developer willing to work for an agile and creative group,
• have a real passion for clean code and finding elegant solutions to problems,
• enjoy getting things done,
• are motivated to work side by side with our customers and to meet their expectations,
then, our team is looking for you!
This position is related to providing delivery and support to complex IT solutions to support automation processes in the production plants of a World Leader in the electronics semiconductor based solutions, providing position contribution to people’s lives, for instance including solutions for Smart Driving and Internet of Things.
The work will be carried out at the customer premises, which is Agrate (Milan), Italy.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
You will be accountable for delivering support (service request and incident management on automation solutions), develop and configure new IT automation solutions following client’s specifications and to prepare and to support the acceptance phases.
Main responsibilities are:
• Development and acceptance activities:
- Ensure new automation development (specification gathering, tool connection, tool characterization, development and parameters settings, baseline set-up, documentation & knowledge management).
- Organize, build and perform the acceptance tests for any new automation development (from the request stage to the release of the solution in the production environment).
• Service support activities:
- Ensure L2 and L3 incident troubleshooting and deliver Service Request as per the target Service Level Agreements and required productivity.
- Participate to daily incident meetings with IT service teams and contribute to problem management and continuous improvement.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
We principally look for bright people with excellent programming skills. Great coders are always fast learners. Main competences would be (at least 1-2 years of experience):
• Key technical competencies: C#, .NET, Visual Basic programming
Optional technical competencies: SECS-I and SECS-II protocols, Station Works, SWBuilder, TIBCo
• Other competencies: organized, client and result oriented, able to work in both an engineer and production environment (highly demanding and constrained environment).
• Fluent spoken and written English is an advantage
The successful candidate will be given a dedicated training on the specific systems, tools, environment and processes that are necessary to carry out the specific tasks in this particular project. The training duration is expected to be of 2-3 months and may be partly performed in our offices in France (Grenoble). During the training the successful candidate will be normally enrolled and will receive the salary as per contract. Moreover all the travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the company.
The successful candidate will be working in a team of 3-4 people at the customer premise.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Donnez un élan à votre carrière.
Le secteur des technologies de l’information (TI) connaît une période extraordinaire. La transformation numérique des organisations continue de s’accélérer, et CGI est au premier plan de ce changement. Nous accompagnons nos clients dans leur démarche numérique et offrons à nos professionnels des opportunités de carrière stimulantes.
La réussite de CGI repose sur le talent et l’engagement de nos professionnels. Ensemble, nous relevons les défis et partageons les bénéfices issus de la croissance de notre entreprise. Cette approche renforce notre culture d’actionnaire-propriétaire ainsi, tous nos professionnels bénéficient de la valeur que nous créons collectivement.
Joignez-vous à nous pour prendre part à la croissance de l’une des plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services en technologies de l’information (TI) et en gestion des processus d’affaires au monde.
Pour en savoir davantage à propos de CGI : www.cgi.com.
Les candidatures non sollicitées provenant de cabinets de recrutement ne seront pas retenues.
CGI favorise l’équité en matière d’emploi.