CGI seeks a bilingual Senior Designer to manage creative projects and develop new brand guidelines. Reporting to CGI’s Art Director of Brand Management, the Senior Designer will collaborate with a global team of marketing and communications professionals, and work to elevate our brand through their artistic influence on all design deliverables.
Please ensure to submit your design portfolio along with your professional resume.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the continuous evolution of CGI’s brand platform and the execution of our visual identity to create a recognizable and memorable presence in the marketplace.
• Brainstorm solutions and creative ideas to solve complex business problems.
• Partner with other members of the Brand Management team to build a set of templates and brand guidelines that drive efficiency, reuse and alignment across CGI’s global operations.
• Collaborate or manage various marketing and communications projects, including the creation of iconography, infographics, videos, social media imagery, promotional / event materials, print collateral and presentations.
• Provide consultancy and training on design standards internally to maintain a strong and consistent brand across geographies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University / college degree in graphic design
• 5+ years as a professional graphic designer, with agency experience
• Bilingual in French and English
• Strong design aesthetic: ability to apply graphic design best principles, including understanding the importance of negative space, grid systems, color theory and typography
• Expert level in the Adobe Creative Suite, MS PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge in HTML 5 animation or animated GIF
• Video and motion design knowledge a plus
• Branding template or guideline creation knowledge a plus
• Good organizational skills combined with the proven ability to effectively manage projects
• Passion for all kinds of design
• Positive communicator - ability to explain concepts to colleagues at all levels
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.