Descripción de la publicación:
CGI Federal is looking for outgoing, experienced Support Associates to join our team. The ideal candidates should possess excellent communication skills, have experience in customer service, and be able to work as a team in a fast paced environment. This position processes highly sensitive and confidential information. Experience with contracts and processing is preferred.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US Citizenship is required. The selected candidate must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 45lbs. This position may require long hours of standing. As a result, the selected candidate will be expected to be able to stand and walk around the worksite for the entirety of their shift.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
The Support Associate Level II provides support to the Government staff and performs accounting functions, prepares letters, reports and specialized correspondence. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prepare and mail envelopes with correct passport and corresponding supporting documents.
• Box and archive files for storage purposes
• Interface with Passport applicants at Agency/Center information and will-call counters:
o At the Information Station, ensure appointment is scheduled;
o Review Passport application, photograph, identification and supporting documentation for completeness prior to adjudication;
o Ensure the application and documents complies with passport requirements, photograph meets passport standards, and customer is provided fee information.
• Operate equipment for scanning, image review, book print, quality control, and metering mail.
• When operating a four-printer pod, prints passports at a rate of 50 to 65 passports per hour and reviews printed books for data accuracy and product quality.
• Process refund/reimbursement requests.
• Generate a credit card payments and distribute completed batches to the cashier’s office.
• Participate in customer service outreach activities.
• Assist with acceptance agent training: prepare training materials, conduct “meet-and- greets,” set-up training sessions, conduct office tours, etc.
• Assist CSM in maintaining and cataloging electronic records of passport acceptance facilities.
• Contact applicants to request necessary documents.
• Per the guidance of DOS Passport Specialists, generate correspondence to resolve application discrepancies, including: Return to Sender, Rewrites and Re-issues, and re-batch into the system.
• Review Passport application data to ensure information is recorded accurately into DOS systems.
• Handle complaint letters/phone calls.
• As requested by DOS Passport Specialist, perform administrative review on suspended applications.
• Verify all applications to determine the proper payment for expedite service.
• Perform Quality Control in verifying that application data matches Passport processing data.
• Assist in training lower level Support Associates in job functions, duties, and tasks.
• Assist with “not issued cases” including photocopy of application and attachments, set up of application to be abandoned, and forwarding hard copies to requesting Agency.
• Communicate with stakeholders, such as: Congressional offices, community-based organizations, USPS, Lockbox, and other Government Agencies under the direction of the CSM.
• Identify and take initiative to report trends or patterns in the volume or nature of inquiries handled.
• When not directly assisting Customer Service, serve as a member of NPIC search team.
• Conduct research on Passport cases by gathering information from a variety of sources. Provide recommended findings in a clear and concise manner that summarize the information gathered and identified during research.
• Perform analyses on passport cases being suspended to identify trends that may be useful in future research. Identify errors and areas for improvement in memos associated with these applications.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt under pressure in stressful situations and follow instructions and established procedures
• Capable of performing repetitive tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Bachelor’s Degree (OR) 4 years of experience as a Support Associate Level II or III (or) 4 years of experience data entering in a high volume production environment
• Four years of general office experience, including three years of experience with Microsoft Office
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
• Counter Acceptance Exam: Your employment will be contingent upon your ability to successfully complete the Counter Acceptance Training and pass the required exam.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.