Descrição da Função:
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
CGI is seeking a detailed and quality oriented IT Developer/ Analyst to support a large program at a global, top tier pharmaceutical organization. This role makes a difference by helping our regulatory analysts more efficiently understand, classify, structure and map regulatory content from source repositories to a new, cloud-based target repository. Participate and potentially lead daily status and quality review meetings to share plans, best practices and results. Use your .NET and java experience to optimize automation code and drive results faster and with greater levels of quality.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
Project Delivery Focus
Principle responsibilities for this role include the following activities
• Use of automated toolset to complete data extraction from the source systems, sharepoint, documentum and corporate file shares
• Delta Extract generation and cleansing
• Merging of Country Repository extract files
• Run extracts through Talend toolset to auto populate metadata
• Assist with metadata mapping for defined business rules generated with country stakeholders
• Create Country Regulatory Application Worksheets (CAP) and later integrate completed CAPs with their corresponding, cleansed extracts
• Combine extract spreadsheets for delivery to the Regulatory team
• Structure spreadsheets to ensure the data is formatted correctly for the target system and provide in agreed format for Migration Team
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• 5-8 Years experience with MS Excel with demonstrated experience filtering, applying macros, applying pivot tables, and analyzing data to make recommendations on actions
• 2-5 Years experience in advanced SharePoint (2010+) skills as well as corporate file shares and servers
• 2-5 Years .NET development experience
• 2-5 Years java development experience
• 2-5 Years experience in virtual desktop computing
• 2-5 Years experience in metadata mapping from source to target systems
• Creative thinker with ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of the team in the process
• High attention to detail demonstrated through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow, particularly under tight deadlines
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
Desired Technical Skills:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
• Veeva Vault experience
• Automation of manual tasks in Powershell, macros and other tools
• Understanding Cloud Computing (AWS) architecture and solutions
• ETL tool experience, particularly with talend, fme migration center
Desired Business Skills:
• Domain experience in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Health Insurance, Medical Devices a plus
• SDLC, GAMP5/ Computer Systems Validation experience
Desired Technical / Business Skills:
• Issue and Risk management
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Negotiating and Influencing skills
• Root cause analysis and identification
• Lean and Lean Six Sigma knowledge
• SAFe/ Agile knowledge
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.