Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a seasoned agile coaches to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This agile coach will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services.
This role can be houses out of the East BU (PA/NJ). Right now its remote until further notice.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Serve as a consultant to the client by providing access to the client’s Digital & Analytics (D&A) Toolkit as well as advice, tools and support on Agile for local execution on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Utilizing deep experience as both a Team Coach (setting up new Agile teams from scratch), and an Executive Coach (guiding and challenging leadership through commercial transformations), to achieve meaningful business outcomes
• Contribute with specific expertise on Agile Methodology (using your experience in UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile) into roadmap development approaches, the D&A Playbook and ongoing market engagement
• Act as a subject matter expert in Scrum/Agile: driving excellence in Agile adoption, strategic consultation to leadership, and acting as a community leader in the Global Agile Community of Practice
• Provide agile use-cases from your own experiences, and those that you continually research, as input into the Toolkit
• Ensure markets and global teams have access to the latest thinking, tools, methodologies and solutions on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Identify successful local solutions / tactics on Scrum/Agile that could be scaled and should be included in the Digital & Analytics Toolkit
• Responsible for providing requirements on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile and contributing to the Digital Governance & Knowledge Team to ensure these are built into client’s Digital Learning Curriculum
• Model Agile in the way you think and act to inspire cultural change throughout the global organization
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university; health economics, medicine, or business preferred
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Prior experience working on a large transformational change initiative
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 50%
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Innovative thinker
• Expert working knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to collaborate in matrix structures
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
5-7 years of Experience in the following Skill Sets:
Digital Transformation Consulting
Facilitation/Presentation and Communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.