Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work as a Cloud Architect with a team to define frameworks and help implement the best practices for complex deployments in the Azure Cloud.
• Participate in architecture reviews of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS usage by the client.
• Understand full end-to-end life cycle deployment at an enterprise level.
• Handle green fields and pre-built deployments.
• Ability to provide input and participate in design, implementation & support activities in the provisioning, configuration, and deployment of Azure workflows.
• Comprehend key provisioning and deployment concepts, including usage of Azure Compute, Azure Kubernetes Service, IAM roles, Secured Network Architectures, and deployment best practices.
• Collaborate with different teams and projects, grow, and manage the relationship with team members.
• Well-grounded in other aspects of the SDLC such as CI, CD
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• A minimum of eight years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
• A minimum of eight years of experience in designing, documenting and developing web-based and stand-alone software applications
• Experience in design and implementation of SOAP and RESTful web services
• Experience with object-oriented languages and concepts to include a minimum of three years of development work using
• .NET and MS SQL in a PaaS Azure environment
• Experience implementing Docker or similar container technologies in Azure
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as MS DEVOPS and/or Jenkins including installation and administration facilitating developer training
• Experience with automated configuration processes and tools such as Chef or PowerShell DSC including installation, administration and coding AND experience facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking)
• Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
• Knowledge of applicable controls for securing federal government systems preferred
• Experience evaluating and implementing cloud-based solutions
• Advanced Agile certification preferred
- Azure App Services
- Azure Functions
- Enterprise Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.