Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Shift :UK Shift
Experiance : 4 to 6Years
• Strong development experience (atleast 3 years) in core PHP – not frameworks like Magento.
• Strong UI development experience and also back end expertise.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to understand accent.
• Able to explain their main differential aspects.
• Explain main roles and responsibilities
• Able to present well with confidence
• Very strong development experience in an Agile project.
• Should know the various steps, ceremonies, prioritization techniques and how to handle impediments
• Agile concepts
• How member can provide periodic reporting and collaboration tools
Object Oriented understanding:
• Understanding of main OO concepts like Encapsulation and polymorphism with examples
• Static methods and properties and examples
• Type conversion with examples
• Every strong on basic oops concepts with examples.
- Code Review
- Code Review
- Design (Infrastructure)
- Development Life-Cycle
- SOA Certified Architect
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.