Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member will liaise with members of multiple teams simultaneously – developers, Build & Configuration, business domain experts to promote built-in quality in the deliveries.
• Member needs to Collaborate & work with stakeholders from multiple SAFe agile teams to review, refine and improve the quality processes across the project
• Member is expected to work with the QA members of multiple SAFe agile teams to implement and drive the industry standard automated solutions at different levels i.e. API Testing, Functional Regression Testing or Performance Testing as per the needs of the project
• Member is expected to review and refine the automation framework and the automation scripts
• Member has to Work with the agile teams to ensure that they adhere to standardized & agreed QA processes
• Member will work with the QA members of various agile teams to ensure the required test activities are organized, executed and reported
• Member will work with the stakeholders to bring in the required visibility into the test result reporting by developing the automated testing dashboards as per the project needs
• Assisting in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the dev team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Primary Skill:- Automation Testing, Test Management, Team Leading & Stakeholder Management, C#, RestSharp, Selenium, Agile
• Secondary Skill:- Ranorex, SQL, JMeter, Microfocus performance center
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in automation testing
• Should have experience in designing, developing and maintaining automation frameworks in par with the industry standards.
• Experience in integrating the automated tests on the CI/CD pipeline.
• Should have experience in assisting in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the dev team
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Strategic Thinking
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.