CGI business includes over 180 software based solutions across a variety of industries including retail and commercial banking, insurance, government and utilities. Combined with our value-added services, our software based offerings drive 21% of CGI annual revenues with strong year on year growth while delivering meaningful outcomes to our clients world-wide. Supporting the portfolio of software-based offerings, the CGI IP Strategy team provides subject matter expertise and support in the areas of product and go-to-market strategies, pricing, technology and architecture and financial planning and analysis.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In the role of Manager, Software and Solutions ("IP") Investment Planning & Analysis, you will be own and provide support to our IP Solution Owners as they work through existing and develop new business cases and financial forecasts in support of investments to drive growth in the business. The role works across Industry sectors and SBU regions to identify & prioritise the development of business solutions aligned to market and client requirements. The manager will have a proven track record of financial & commercial modelling coupled with sound business acumen.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support the development of IP investment strategies & business cases aligned to CGI’s IP strategy objectives
• Support our solution owners in the developing and maintaining complex financial models & business cases that support management decision making
• Responsible for partnering with IP solution owners to support IP program management and ongoing strategy development
• Responsible for managing capital spend analysis, program status reports and overall IP investment analysis to deliver value add calls to action
• Support our solution owners in variance analysis and exception reporting and provide critical analysis and recommendations
• Contribute to the IP Strategy team as a strategic thinker, identifying concerns or potential risks seen in the financial models and plans in a proactive manner
• Key contributor toward driving continuous improvement to deliver best in class decision making tools & investment cases
• Collaborate with global accounting & finance teams on revenue forecasts, reporting and capital requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years experience in financial modelling & analysis with relevant software experience
• Advanced mastery of Excel including but not limited to macros, pivot tables and charts.
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience in creating executive level briefings and presentations
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills, motivated and able to multitask
• Knowledge of Hyperion and Tableau an asset
• Strong communication and negotiating skills (ability to find win-win solutions)
• Autonomous, demonstrate ability to deliver projects and to respect timelines
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.