Looking to join a dynamic global team critical to CGI’s continued growth?
Our Global Marketing & IP Strategy team is seeking a Director, Analyst Relations for our Montreal based team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing and IP Strategy, the incumbent of this newly created position will support CGI’s growth through the management of relationships with key industry analyst organizations. In this strategic and high visibility role, you will collaborate with global experts in industry, and geographically dispersed client-facing teams to manage the flow of information between CGI and the analyst community.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This opportunity, founded in a strong understanding of how IT Services analysts and Third Party Advisory firms can influence customer behavior, mixes the development of strategic content, and direct operational consulting to teams across our geographies, as part of the broader Marketing and IP Strategy Team.
Where You Will Have Impact:
• Develop and deliver CGI’s analyst-facing narrative.
• Deploy and maintain a robust Analyst Relations plan focused on strengthening analyst relationships year-over-year ensuring the understanding of CGI’s strategic direction and offering
• Create and execute plans for global/regional presentations to the analyst community that complement and validate corporate messaging and strategy
• Partner with internal stakeholders to build and deliver quality content and assets to prepare competitive briefs and presentations
• Advise CGI operations on the findings of industry analysts impacting CGI’s growth, and develop strategies to improve our competitive positioning
• Develop your expertise in CGI’s business drivers across all operations
• Identify key research efforts and reports from Analysts and Third Party Advisors that map to CGI’s strategy
• Manage CGI’s participation in selected research efforts, through active collaboration with teams across the organization
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Qualified candidates will possess a strong background in market research, communications, data analysis, and competitive positioning. This role requires the ability to work on multiple fast paced projects simultaneously, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated capacity to shape, edit and craft content for the industry analyst and advisory communities. The ability to think and act both strategically and tactically is critical to the success of the role
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum of 5 years experience with market intelligence in the IT and/or professional services industry, specifically involving Industry Analysts or Third Party Advisors
• Deep understanding of the trends, business priorities, and IT priorities for major customers of IT services providers
• Successful track record of collaborating with teams in a variety of geographic markets to drive results
• Spokesperson capabilities with knowledge of key messages, ability to manage objections and drive positive perceptions.
• Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
• Highly professional presentation and communication style
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• Candidates must be open to travel as needed (15%)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.