Descripción de la publicación:
Sr. Developer with hands on experience in Talend ETL tool
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Member should Set up Talend cloud environment and Data catalog.
• Member must define Talend ETL Standard and Best practices for development.
• Member should be good in designing and developing new ETL and Business Intelligence Solutions using Talend with, S3, and Redshift / Snowflake.
• Member should Participate and deliver on cloud data warehouse projects
• Member must design and develop data pipeline frameworks on data collection, processing and storage across data stores
• Member should support the implementation and maintenance of the development process and environments
• Member must be good in Creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments.
• Member understands the business needs and designs processes and frameworks that match the complex business requirements and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and coding process
• Member must be responsible for assisting the project manager by compiling information from the current systems, analyzing the program requirements and ensuring that it meets the specified time requirements.
• Member should be ready and open to pick up new technologies and tools
• Member resolves complex problems associated with bugs / issues
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Strong experience in a BI / Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, Unit Testing troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Talend
• Experience in defining Talend ETL development standard and best practices
• Can set up Talend cloud environment and Data Catalog.
• Experience in cloud database e.g. snowflake / Redshift.
• Experience in developing Data Marts, Data warehousing and Operational Data Store (ODS) on any of the databases or Hadoop environments
• Should be having good experience with DWH concepts, and other DWH related terms
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and De-normalization
• Should be well versed with migration strategies by manual and automated processes
• Should have experience in supporting the environment team for all the migrations, and other activities
• Extensive knowledge of business intelligence best practices, processes, and methodologies.
• Good to have knowledge of Talend Pipeline designer, Talend Open studio for data quality and Talend MDM.
• Good to have programming experience in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL
• Good to have Visualization skills with Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to interact with and effectively address concerns
• Excellent prioritization, time management, analytical, and organization skills - able to determine
• Follow naming conventions and code practices
• Experience working in an Agile Environment, preferred.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.