Description du poste :
CGI is recruiting a Regulatory Analyst responsible for all regulatory functions related to new markets and acquisitions. Requirements drafting, workshops, SDLC documentation, UAT Testing etc.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support search, development and submission of state and federal regulatory filings.
• Respond to regulatory information requests to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness.
• Provide assistance in coordination, research and preparation of in-depth regulatory evaluation for current assets and businesses.
• Manage compliance reporting responsibilities and respond to inquiries from state and federal regulatory agencies
• Assist in managing annual code of conduct attestation and remediation
• Communicate state and federal requirements to internal and external clients
• Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of compliance issues.
• Maintain and review regulatory documentation necessary to maintain corporate standards
• Assist in developing, producing and conducting compliance training programs
• Assist health plans in managing relationships with regulatory agencies and seek to resolve policy issues which may negatively impact service to members
• Perform research and development position papers, support letters, memoranda and varied documents to assist regulatory approaches and new legislative
• Ensure to develop projects complying with all state, local and federal regulatory programs
• Arrange and manage reporting tools to appraise stakeholders and management regularly of project milestones, status and potential challenges
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Fluency in English, additional languages are desirable
• Innovative thinker
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.