Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Consult with project sponsors regarding information flow and content including the facilitation of information gathering sessions
• Work with a Business Analyst and/or users to understand requirements
• Knowledge of database and development methodology, principles, and procedures is expected
• Utilization of software and techniques in the analysis and interpretation of complex data sets is expected
• Design and produce comprehensive computerized data queries and reports
• Consistently honors promise and commitments and takes responsibility for own actions, words, and work
• Able to work with diverse individuals/teams/customers. Able to interact and work with others as part of a team.
• Takes the lead to get complex issues resolved. May require assistance for more difficult issues
• Ability to work within a changing environment
• Good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
Positive attitude and team focus are required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1.3-5yrs of experience in Python, PySpark, SparkSQL
2. Feature Engineering and Data Modeling
3. Data Visualization Tools: PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
4. SQL: PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Data Modeling
- SQL Server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.