Description du poste :
CGI is recruiting a Senior Lead Regulatory Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for all regulatory functions related to new markets and acquisitions
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Respond to external requests for information required by the organization for its regulatory filings
• Manage compliance reporting responsibilities and respond to inquiries from state and federal regulatory agencies
• Manage ethics and compliance projects or implementations
• Review and synthesize regulatory requirements and create policy and/or position statements
• Assist in managing annual code of conduct attestation and remediation
• Communicate state and federal requirements to internal and external clients
• Provide development guidance and assist in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of compliance policies, procedures and work instructions
• Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of compliance issues.
• Maintain and review regulatory documentation necessary to maintain corporate standards
• Assist in developing, producing and conducting compliance training programs
• Perform periodic compliance audits, risk assessments and conducts related to ongoing compliance monitoring activities
• Assist health plans in managing relationships with regulatory agencies and seek to resolve policy issues which may negatively impact service to members
• Assist management with interim health plan compliance officer responsibilities
• Serve as a company-wide resource and liaison on policies, contract issues and provisions, communications, workflow, and quality improvements initiatives
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 3+ years of related experience in compliance privacy and/or regulatory affairs
• Experience in project management with working knowledge of laws and/or regulations in area of compliance, in particular HIPAA, and state regulations
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Fluency in English, additional languages are desirable
• Innovative thinker
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
• #CGIPhillyMetro / #LI-ML1!
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.