Descripción de la publicación:
CGI has an immediate need for an L2 Production Support Specialist to join our financial services team in Troy, AL. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
The L2 Production Support Specialist should have in-depth experience with Incident Management in UNIX environment supporting Java based applications and autosys jobs. This role will be directly involved in Command Center Operation for Common Securitization Platform, in providing Incident Management support for high severity incidents for multiple mission critical applications running in production. Candidate should have a solid background in providing production support so they have a good understanding of the requirements.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Works on planning and execution of change, problem, incidents, production processes, controls and service requests
• May create and develop software solutions to application errors reported
• Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel.
• Provides mid-level to senior-level end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, coordinating stakeholder discussions, updating user documentation or conducting training.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Experience in providing support for Java, Oracle, or custom applications on a UNIX platform. Excellent knowledge of UNIX and SQL. Experience with Autosys or similar product.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organization and communication skills. Strong aptitude for attention to details.
• Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. outlook, browsers, Sharepoint, Office Suite)
• Experience with general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing), ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, and ITSM tools
• Subject matter expertise in general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework, knowledge management system, contract metrics and SLAs, Remedy, Service Now and OPSPortal
• Subject matter expertise in a broad array of specialized areas such as infrastructure systems, enterprise applications such as autosys, monitoring tools, databases, information security tools, middleware, messaging, commercial cloud tools, etc
• Subject matter expertise in application support and business operations in banking and financial services supporting functions such as trading, payments, prime brokerage, mortgage processing etc.
Minimum of an Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Minimum one year direct experience with application or infrastructure operations and support in a banking or financial services environment or two years direct experience providing application production support in any other industry. Two years of experience in IT support role may be substituted if the degree is not in technology or mathematics
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.