What is it all about?
To provide support to the management and the configuration control of the security documentation handled by the European GNSS Agency (GSA). It covers classified documents as well as PRS and other security documents which may be unclassified.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What will you do?
• Working on daily basis at client premises for one of the most important space oriented
organisation – European GNSS Agency
• Making an inventory of the existing documentation for each system build and contract
• Data migration between different tools if needed
• Maintaining the traceability between requirements and lower level documentation
• Maintain an up-to-date statement of compliance against security requirements,
• The preparation of data packages and the drafting of corresponding delivery notes,
• Maintain the DMS/DMS+ application.
• Definition, maintenance and update of the classified and unclassified registries
• Implementation and regular updates of the unclassified databases
• Drafting of delivery notes, preparation of datapackages
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What do you need to know?
• Security clearance SECRET is mandatory
• Experience with DMS/DMS+ application
• Compliance experience is preffered
• Punctuality, attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Background in highly restricted / regulated environment is advantage
What do we offer?
• Being part of Space team in of the most important worldwide company working in GNSS for more then 40 years
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average)
• Possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• The full-time contract for an indefinite period
• Flexible working hours
• Home-office upon agreement
• Multi-sport card
• 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days
• 30 days of fully paid sick leave
• Life Insurance
• Company loan without interest
• Mental health program
• Friendly working together culture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.