CGI is looking to hire SAP PP Senior Consultant to join its SAP COE.
Weekly travel to Montreal for first 4 to 6 months.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Drive business requirements gathering and gap analysis via conducting workshops, assessment of operational processes and analyzing how these can be implemented within SAP.
• Deliver functional design documentation, test plan, coordinate UAT with SMEs
• Present proposed solutions to the design committee for approval
• Responsible for successful delivery of SAP module configuration
• Influence stakeholders and drive the usage of SAP standard solutions instead of custom development
• Able to design and implement interfaces to external systems
• Work with SAP developers implementing custom code solutions when necessary
• Work in cross-functional and cross-application teams to achieve optimal design matching business requirements
• Participate in development and rollout of new functionality.
• Assist in development of guidelines, checklist, procedures and training documentation.
• Ensure that projects are scheduled, planned to achieve the right balance of roadmap/strategic developments and necessary ongoing enhancements to maintain the integrity of the application/infrastructure.
• Ensure project communication is effective with all parties.
• Allocate resources to projects.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Proven Project Management experience in application area on a large scale (>6month) project.
• Minimum 3+ E2E SAP PP implementation experience (specialized in Supply, Demand, Sales and Operation Planning, Inventory and Control Tower).
• Knowledge and Experience in : production planning master data, repetitive and discrete manufacturing with production orders, demand management, MRP, MPS, capacity requirement planning
• 10+ years of Heavy configuration experience in SAP PP
• Detailed Implementation knowledge of Forecasting / Supply Planning techniques
• Thorough understanding of integration points with SAP core modules: e.g., MM, PP-MPS, PP-MRP
• Extensive experience in Design, Configuration, and Test & Implementation of key modules of SAP PP with strong knowledge of integration points between Materials Management, Logistics and Finance.
• Expert knowledge on supply chain structures in SAP SCM locations, PPM, PDS, transportation lanes, hierarchies etc.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related equivalent experience.
• Good communication and client handling skills.
• Weekly travel to Montreal for first 4 to 6 months.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.