As a member of CGI’s global security team, the candidate will play an integral role in providing support for the cloud initiatives, processes, procedures, standards and tools. The candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary Enterprise Security Architecture team to support business units and corporate functions to assess, develop and implement solutions aligned with CGI security policies, strategy and requirements.
Location: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide guidance on cloud security architecture, practices & solutions to help business units to build & deliver solutions that meet CGI security requirements;
• Recommend security processes and procedures, plans, priorities and investments needed for improvements to CGI cloud security controls;
• Develop and maintain cloud security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards) that can be used to integrate CGI security requirements in projects & operations;
• Provide oversight, support and orientation to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle of Corporate projects;
• Support the development and maintenance of CGI’s security architecture framework and processes;
• Participate in the design and operational effectiveness testing of cloud security controls and countermeasures used to protect CGI applications, services and solutions;
• Remain current on cloud security technologies, tools and services and make recommendations for their use based on security, financial and operational criteria;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven experience in AWS, Azure, and Industry best practices for cloud security and architecture;
• Demonstrated experience in developing Cloud-based solutions for Azure, AWS, and other Cloud Service Providers (CSP), including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments. Design and development of templates, automation, blueprints, and implementation of reference architecture;
• Expert knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience implementing identity management, cyber-security and IT security processes / solutions in cloud environments;
• Excellent knowledge of application development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Dev Ops) and the processes and practices used to secure them;
• Experience with methodologies to conduct threat / risk modeling on new applications and services;
• Experienced with security and risk control frameworks related to cloud, including CSA, CIS, NIST, etc.;
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders;
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail;
• A University degree plus at least 5 years' experience with cloud architectures and security;
• Experience with hands-on AWS and Azure cloud environments;
• Experience with Cloud-based security and management tools (CSP native tools and third party tools);
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to cloud security and the protection of personal information and client data;
• Relevant industry certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, Cloud certifications in AWS and Azure, CCSP (Cloud Certified Security Professional);
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.