Descripción de la publicación:
CGI Federal is seeking a Delivery Project Manager for our Social Security Administration (SSA) program in Baltimore, MD. We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in managing the delivery team and building relationship with the clients, and growing the business.
The current program supports multiple offices at SSA involving variety of technologies. The successful candidate must have experience in understanding the staffing requirements and placing right resources for a particular office based on the business need. The candidate will be responsible for the management of the delivery team, program financials, staffing, client relationship, key partner relationship, ongoing communication, risk mitigation, issue resolutions and ongoing progress reporting.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Management of the delivery team and performance of team members
• Understanding staffing requirements based on the client’s need, identifying right resources either from CGI, external hire or partners
• Coach, mentor and orient team members
• Relationship with clients and key partners
• Identification of new opportunities within your client’s office or other offices
• Management of risks and issues
• Look for opportunities to increase service levels
• Leads teams in creating proactive solution offerings for client presentation.
• Regular meetings with clients and team
• Identification of innovation to improve the service delivery
• Management of program financials
• Participate in the new business development activities including developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
• Responsible for client and team member satisfaction
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• A minimum of 10 years of project management, business development and strategy experience
• Experience with supporting Social Security Administration or similar large organizations
• Must be able to work on-site in Baltimore, Maryland
• Demonstrated history of successful delivery management on a large program.
• Ability to recognize and respond to customer needs in order to develop additional sales that support CGI’s objectives.
• Demonstrated mastery of consulting and interacting at the senior management and executive level
• Attention to detail, and strong communication, negotiation, client facing and client relationship building skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all customer stakeholders, particularly from a service focus, service quality standpoint.
• Experience in defining proposal strategy, leading proposal teams, analyzing and shaping RFPs, producing and delivering winning proposals.
• Personal Characteristics
o Strong, proactive leadership capabilities.
o Results-oriented with a strong track record of delivering for their team.
o Patience and people skills to achieve effective progress, anticipate problems, and keep
project and pursuit activities moving forward.
• Demonstrated experience leading a project towards targeted financial goals
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (to include coaching and mentoring), with the ability to motivate and lead while adapting leadership style to a variety of situations
• PMP Certification preferred
• Project Management
• Communication (Oral/Written)
• Customer Service & Support
• Business Development
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.