CGI is seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager / Lead (SDM) to work with technical delivery teams to provide customer experience delivery leadership. As part of our Global Technology Operations (GTO) team, you will play a part in delivering mission critical services, function as the process owner to oversee the delivery of services, as well as serving as the primary point of contact for the client as required.
The SDM manages the Providers Services at a tactical level by designing and managing the Procedures and controls used to deliver services, and they also monitor and report on the Provider’s performance via performance measures and metrics. The SDM ensure that the delivery of services are at the required quality and are meeting customer satisfaction, customer services, and business outcome goals.
The delivery manager's general responsibilities include:
• Establish metric and controls for service delivery designed to ensure consistently high service performance and delivery meets Service Level Requirements on an ongoing basis;
• Evaluate customer feedback to develop ideas for continued service quality improvements to service delivery;
• Be knowledgeable about the Agreement related to the service requirements for their area of responsibility;
• Ensure that the service delivery for all the Providers services are performed to the requirements defined in Schedule 2A – ITSM Statement of Work;
• Develop, maintain, and continuously update Procedures used by the Provider for the delivery Services for the area of responsibility as needed and manage the implementation of Changes to the Services when Procedures are updated;
• Monitor and report on the Provider’s performance for that service area of responsibility as required by this Agreement;
• Receive complaints and inquiries from customers for service quality and delivery, and promptly work towards providing a resolution to the issue;
• Assists the Solution Architect in the design and recommendations related to the Services for their area of responsibility;
• Coordinate communication with all parties involved in the service delivery process to ensure end-to-end delivery of services to the client End Users;
• Develop and maintain relationship with all stakeholders for the delivery of services within their area of responsibilities.
The required key skills and knowledge include:
• Strong project, customer service, communication, and service management skills based on experience with outsourcing arrangements;
• Knowledge and experience of industry standards such as ITIL, ISO 20000, COBIT, and CMMI — SVC at level 3 at minimum;
• Preferably trained in ISO 9001 process quality management;
• Strong knowledge of measurement processes, procedures and methodologies, including the ability to drive internal behavior;
• Knowledge of service integration processes and procedures in a sourcing environment, including the ability to work with other Providers to meet client end-to-end service levels; and
• Ability to understand, design, implement, and manage ITSM management processes and procedures in an outsourcing environment.
The recommended education and experience should be:
• 5 years of experience in managing service delivery;
• At minimum certified ITIL service management foundation at a minimum with a practitioner level or higher is desired;
• Other IT best practice certifications would be desired; and
• An associate degree in business, technology, or related field, but a bachelor’s degree would be preferable.
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.