If it takes seriously complex IT systems to keep your organisational skills challenged, and you have a passion for Application support, there’s a digital revolution brewing in the UK that could use your talents.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. Specifically you will be joining a team focused on supporting one of CGI’s Financial Services clients. Once Covid restrictions are lifted the team are based on site with the client in their London office, and also in a CGI Office in Bridgend. The Global Access Design team are responsible for designing the appropriate access to the Client’s environment in accordance with policy and standards. There are plenty of opportunities for project work relating to new business acquisitions, funded learning, and application development opportunities.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the Global Access Design team, you will be responsible for activities such as:
• User Administration of the Osirium tool which allows users privileged access in the client environment.
• Review and remediation of inappropriate access
• Liaison with Insider Security team to ensure all regulatory controls are in place and followed
• Testing and configuration of upgrades to Osirium tool.
• Engaging with Business, IT Project Managers, IT Risk, IT Support and 3rd parties on all projects
• Onboarding of all new applications to the access control tool, MyAccess (Sailpoint)
• Role Composition reviews for all Global Technology roles.
• Management of remote access licenses and tokens
• Management Information Reporting
• Define and communicate the access design acceptance criteria for new applications
• Completion of Support acceptance process for all access related activities
• Managing Active Directory Structure and understanding security permissioning
• Managing a mailbox, request task and incident queue
• Working with colleagues globally to resolve access issues
• Handling client and user queries
• Management and resolution of audit issues and maintenance of evidence for regulatory audits
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The ideal person for this role will have proven experience of working within an Application Support team with experience of working with Access Control processes and systems. Ideally you will have a good understanding of how Access Control fits into an ITIL framework. You will have knowledge of current standards and external control objectives to ensure the Global Access Design model is compliant with all regulatory and audit controls and the ability to simplify complex system configuration into a clearly defined access design model
We require you to have excellent communication skills, to be self-driven to innovate and outperform expectations and a desire to excel in your day to day activities and through continuous improvement to processes and the service provided by the team.
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the Group.
Experience of working in an Agile environment would be desirable, and experience of SQL and PowerShell would be highly desirable too.
- Active Directory
- Stakeholder & Ext Rel Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.