Staff Assistant - active Secret clearance or DOJ badged preferred
CGI-experience the commitment
In the US, CGI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application process, click here.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
At CGI, you will find a stimulating environment with exciting opportunities and plenty of variety to evolve your skills and lay a strong foundation of experience.
Our promise to you:
- You will be respected
- Your initiatives will be encouraged - we call this "intrapreneurship"
- Your career and professional development will be our top priorities
- You will be remunerated based on merit and performance
- You will constantly learn, no matter how experienced you are
- You will be treated equitably and without discrimination with respect to employment equity
There's always room for you to grow at CGI - that is our commitment to you.