CGI is looking for a female .Net Project Manager to join our team in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of our reputed clients in the telecommunication industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
Lead a team of developers and work independently on detailed design and applies knowledge of the subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within the field of specialization to develop simple application solutions. Typically provides second-level management to a group of professionals with a direct impact on results and outcome.
• Implement, test, and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with the technical reference architecture
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
• Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Contribute to all levels of the architecture
• Maintain technical documentation
• Consult team members on secure coding practices
• Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
• Looking only for the female candidates
• Shift Timings: 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
• Candidate should have 9 to 12 years of overall work experience.
• Candidate should have 5+ years of project management experience.
• Candidate should have 2+ years of Agile delivery experience.
• Proven work experience as Project manager using agile methodologies
• Possess good technical knowledge of techniques, standards in .Net technologies
• Understand the project scope from both a functional and technical perspective and guide the team
• Perform detailed Project plan, track the progress and prepare status reports
• Identify key risks, issues and identify mitigation plans and also perform Quality activities
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.