Description du poste :
CGI is in the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 75,000 members strong. We are currently seeking candidates to join our successful Federal organization as an Instructional Systems Designer. You will be responsible for the design, development, and support of high-quality learning activities and events in a variety of training modalities
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Apply research-based learning theory and proven instructional design principles to create engaging course designs and instructional materials within the established project and professional processes
• Identify appropriate instructional strategies and define learning objectives appropriate to end-user, functional and technical level curriculum
• Design, author, and edit complex eLearning, virtual, blended and classroom curriculum, programs, and learning aids
• Design/develop/implement eLearning, social learning, and mobile learning environments
• Act as a learning expert when determining, designing, and developing curriculum through research, team member input, and advanced functional/technical knowledge
• Innovate and implement leading-edge methodologies using industry benchmarks
• Provide advanced application of multimedia design and development, including graphic design, audio/video, and gaming/simulation
• Apply various instructional design methodologies such as ADDIE and SAM within traditional and Agile projects.
• Work closely with clients, subject matter experts, and project management to develop classroom and online course designs and templates for various course models
• Support client instructors who need problem-solving and solutions
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• 5+ years of experience in Instructional Design
• Demonstrated experience with ADDIE and SAM instructional design methodologies
• Proficiency with Adobe Captivate, Techsmith Snagit, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Experience in creating original, interactive learning content
- Design (Infrastructure)
- Livraison d'entraînement
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.