Description du poste :
Location: Ottawa downtown
• Creating robust automated test case suites using a test automation framework
• Creating test data creation tools and using them to generate test data
• Identifying gaps in the test automation framework and participating in the work to close those gaps
• Ensuring that the automation routines run on demand or on schedule
• Participating in the defect process, ensuring that defects are documented, tracked and reported to facilitate timely resolution
• Producing and presenting automated testing-related reports and information, such as requirement-based coverage, testing progress and problem areas
• Preparing testing estimates that incorporate all the activities required to effectively automate the testing of a system
• Maintaining and adhering to IT standards and guidelines for testing and test automation
• Planning performance testing scenarios
• Reporting performance testing results
• Working with solution integrators and development teams to help implement system performance improvements
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Demonstrated experience with Selenium, Protractor and other test automation tools
• Demonstrated experience using Gherkin and Cucumber
• Demonstrated experience using JIRA or other defect tracking tools
• Demonstrated experience working in Agile projects
• Demonstrated experience working in teams dedicated to test automation and performance testing
• Demonstrated experience working as a performance testing analyst
• Demonstrated experience working with performance testing tools such as JMeter
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining performance test scripts
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.