CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
Your main aim will be to participate in the Payroll & HR solution development and support, develop new enhancements and solve users’ issues. Together with a professional and friendly team you will be working on a number of projects within the business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in project and enhancement development
• Work on software development
• Perform unit tests and lead other testing activities
• Solve users’ issues, help consultants and customers in analyzing them
• Deploy changes to clients’ environments
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excelent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in SQL development
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Participation in stock purchase plan (buy up to 2% of shares, and CGI will double them at their own expense)
• Participation in the annual profit sharing program
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Fun things including leisure zone, lots of team buildings, knowledge sharing events on team and organizational level, possibility to participate in various social activities, volunteering and much more
• Guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Monthly salary (bruto): from 1100 to 1600 Eur
- Oracle APEX (App Express)
- Oracle Forms
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.