Descrição da Função:
CGI has an exciting career opportunity for a senior SAP HCM Senior Consultant to assist with a team of functional and technical resources.
The HCM consultant is required to ensure integrated solutions are properly assessed, designed and implemented.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Ability to analyze SAP HR/HCM business requirements,
• Propose innovative and integrated solutions
• Apply configurations to the SAP HR/HCM module
• Responsible to interface with client and a team of functional and technical resources to ensure integrated solutions are properly designed and implemented.
• Coaching other team members
• Participate and support business development activities (RFPs, demos, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge in SAP Payroll, Time Management, PA, PD, OM, Benefits, ESS/MSS.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Minimum 10 years functional/configuration experience in all areas of SAP HCM
• Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementations in Canadian Payroll.
• Strong consulting and client relationship skills
• Configure, present, and discuss SAP HCM best practices and functionality
• Experience with Canadian business legislation
• Leadership skills
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.