Beskrivning av tjänsten:
With ownership and responsibility for an Insurance software product, the Product Owner will establish product vision and develop a long-term product strategy. The role will collaborate with current and prospective clients, portfolio director, and CGI insurance senior leadership and experts to define strategy and ensure product roadmap alignment with CGI overall strategy for insurance solutions. This role will also be responsible for creating a return on investment plan, presenting the strategy to the executive leadership and obtaining internal investment for product enhancements. The Product Owner will help drive development of marketing materials, market the product to external insurance clients to create demand while also nurturing long-term client relationships. Experience in the insurance software market is required, client facing role heavy client site travel requirement of up to 50%
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Set product vision and develop long-term product strategy to grow and maintain leadership position based on changing client needs and market trends in insurance industry.
• Establish and maintain regular, direct interaction and communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level as well as CGI senior management and manage these relationships effectively.
• Create and manage the roadmap in order to continually enhance and distinguish product placement in competitive arena
• Understand the functional components of the system and be able to articulate to the customer and facilitate requirement gathering and definitions
• Provide lead Subject Matter expertise on billable assignments where the Product features are extended, customized or integrated for customers, as required
• Work within a global team organization and manage business partners with varied agendas and attention spans while accepting responsibility for outcomes.
• Prioritize backlog and work with product development, solutions engineering, and sales to develop new products/enhancements and to grow product line.
• Influence CGI executive leadership in the development and approval of Product Investment requests (or similar capital request processes).Champion for the product with internal/external and global/domestic stakeholders
• Demonstrate an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others in order to maintain effective partnerships across the CGI and client organizations.
• Stay current with marketing trends and utilizing that experience and knowledge to create marketing material for the products and communicate product benefits to client.
• Assist with market research and monitors competitive activities and identifies key customer needs
• Develop pricing based on CGI IP pricing strategies and methods
• Provide support to sales and marketing teams and preparation of related information with respect to Third Party due diligence (and related procurement processing) for partners who are part of the Product ecosystem
• Able travel up to 50%.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Subject matter expert in insurance operations and product development practices
• Previous experience in a client facing role, in the insurance software market
• Experience in managing client expectations and competing demands for enhancements to the product.
• High level of self-confidence and insurance knowledge to gain client credibility.
• Demonstrated lifelong dedication to learning - new technologies, applications, and business areas
• Experience working with a global team
• Sound analytical and diagnostic skills to deal with complex issues
• Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to perform work in tight scheduled time frames
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinking
• SAFe and Agile experience, a plus
• Pragmatic Marketing, a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree a plus), Ten plus years’ experience in P&C Insurance; experience in Non-US markets, a plus
• 10 plus years of experience in a product / project management role or related/relevant industry experience
• Based in proximity to a CGI office
Must have 5-8 years of experience in each of the following areas:
Software Product Management
Marketing & Packaging
3-5 years of experience in each of the following areas:
Product Pricing (SaaS)
- Marketing Strategy & Policy
- Product Management
- Product Strategy
- Project Management
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.