The Open Grid Network – Workforce – Field team is looking to improve the resiliency and reliability of its CI/CD pipeline by “containerizing” its solution suite. As such, we are looking for a motivated and experienced professional interested in building and implementing a strategy that focuses on simplifying the overall operating environment to achieve our goal of continuous delivery and releasing on demand.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Provide feedback on cloud enablement strategy for a Microsoft/Windows-based legacy solution suite
- Execute / implement containerization of a Microsoft/Windows-based legacy solution suite
- Work within a cross-functional team to implement a new CI/CD pipeline
- Assist in writing user stories regarding the new CI/CD pipeline
- Implement user stories regarding CI/CD pipeline and containerization
- Assist in the validation/testing of user stories
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Must possess strong soft skills – people and process oriented and excellent collaborator / team player
- Must possess a customer-first mindset
- Must possess the ability to think big picture
- Proven experience in implementing a CI/CD pipeline with Docker, Rancher, Helm, and Kubernetes in a Windows technology stack
- Must possess broad understanding of tools and technologies – GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, virtualization, and programming languages (C#, C++, Powershell)
- Must possess strong understanding of public and private cloud technologies
- Must possess good network awareness
- Must possess working knowledge of test automation (UFT, Robot or other)
- Must be able to work in English and French
3-5 years Experience with the following:
- Public and Private Cloud
- Test Automation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.