Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member should have Solid skill in Java programming
• Member should have experience with Jahia Development– custom coding including
plugin, modules, platform APIs and integration with other systems
• Member should have excellent Skill in Web development
• good knowledge - CSS and UI toolkits
• Good knowledge omn HTTP security (e.g. security headers)
• Good Knowledge on SSO (single sign-on)
• Experience with MySql, Linux
• Experience with Jahia administration & configuration
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Candidates with degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related discipline.
• 5- 8+ years of experience
• Strong analytic, problem solving, and programming ability
• Strong verbal, written and team presentation communication skills
- Web Application Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.