•Responsible for evaluating clients’ business needs and translating functional requirements into technology solutions in their domain of expertise
•Understands current business processes/flows of the customer, and designs and configures modules to develop high quality business solutions
•Works with customers during preliminary installations and testing of developed solutions/products and rectifies potential problems
•Typically, there are two types of functional consultants: →package functional consultants (for roles such as ERP, SAP, Oracle) combine business process knowledge with configuration of the package →functional specialty consultants provide expertise in their domains such as securities, insurance, telecommunication, banking, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Member should be able to handle Requirements gathering, Design, Develop and implement Magento 2 eCommerce solutions.
Member should be able to integrate with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middle ware.
Member will be working closely with other developers to create standardized processes and solutions
Member should keep up to date with all industry changes and latest methodology within the commerce industry.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a minimum experience of 10+ years. (7+ could be sufficient)
• Must have a minimum 5+ years development experience in Magento and minimum 2+years of development experience especially in Magento 2.
• Must have any Magento 2 certification (Good to have)
• Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
• Ability to develop custom extensions.
• Ability to do customizations in Magento 2.
• Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
• Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
• Good understanding of different Caching Mechanisms (Redis, Varnish) and the ELK stack.
• Knowledge of how to interact with APIs (REST, GraphQL) and formats (JSON, XML).
• Familiar with Version Control Systems, specifically Git. (not necessary)
• Should have good knowledge of semantics and code optimization techniques.
• Experience in working with Lamp or Docker, PHPStorm and Xdebug.
• Experience in working with Magento coding standard and quality gate validation.
• Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL). Experience in creating complex SQL and understanding how indexes work is a big plus.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.