Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI Canada - Ready For This
Descripción de la publicación:
If you are looking for new challenges and would like to join a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about innovation, technology and transformation, join our GTA team!
Our teams are located in Toronto and Montreal, delivering services to a leading communication services provider in Canada!
You will have the opportunity to work with members and delivery partners across the global footprint of CGI. Join us in supporting our growth and contribute to the successful delivery of some of the most compelling projects in our industry!
CGI supports our members’ career aspirations, offering learning initiatives and provides access to our global health and wellness program. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
We are looking for a Security Architect to innovate the cloud initiatives, processes, procedures, standards and tools.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary Enterprise Security Architecture team to support business units and corporate functions to assess, develop and implement solutions aligned within CGI security policies, strategy and requirements.
• Provide guidance on security architecture, practices & solutions to help business units to build & deliver solutions that meet our partner’s security requirements.
• Recommend security processes and procedures, plans, priorities and investments needed for improvements to our partner’s security controls.
• Develop and maintain cloud security architecture artifacts. (e.g., models, templates, standards)
• Provide oversight, support and orientation to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle of corporate projects.
• Support the development and maintenance of the architecture framework and processes.
• Participate in the design and operational effectiveness testing of cloud security controls and countermeasures used to protect applications, services and solutions.
• Remain current on cloud security technologies, tools and services and make recommendations for their use based on security, financial and operational criteria.
• An interest in “hands-on development” – e.g. prototyping new approaches/solutions through to production quality deliverable(s). Design, develop, test and implement mission critical applications in .NET environments.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Education and Experience:
• University degree in related discipline required. Recent trainings/certifications in security preferred.
• Minimum 5 years + experience with cloud architectures and security preferred.
• Minimum 2 years + experience working in a .NET environment required.
• Telecommunications industry experience would be a great asset.
Preferred technical proficiency with the following:
• Security frameworks
• SQL Injection risks
• Cross Site Scripting
• Security testing, PEN testing
• Knowledge in web security, authentication modes
•Role-based and code based security
• Advanced knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience implementing identity management, cyber-security and IT security processes/solutions in cloud environments.
• Excellent knowledge of application development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, DevOps) and the processes and practices used to secure them.
• Experience with methodologies to conduct threat/risk modeling on new applications and services.
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and detail oriented.
- Cyber Security Consulting
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.