Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
We are looking to expand our project teams, which build and maintain a number of operational systems for a key client within our Defence and Intelligence portfolio.
The role offers fantastic opportunities to work on interesting projects using a wide range of leading edge and bespoke technologies within a challenging and highly rewarding environment.
The Solution Architect will bridge the gap between the technical team and business team to design high quality solutions for our client – As an architect you must be creative, innovative and willing to develop your skills in-line with emerging technologies.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
The project teams are predominantly based out of our Leatherhead office, but after a period of on-boarding and gaining appropriate experience, there are opportunities to work in central London.
The focus of the teams is to develop new operational capabilities for our client using an Agile delivery framework. We are after both Junior and Senior solution architects and offer the opportunity to develop skills through both formal and informal training, mentoring and development activities.
- Provides technical team leadership
- Designs and owns solutions to large-scale, complex problems
- Communicates technical designs and solutions effectively, in both written and spoken form, to a range of audiences
- Collaborates and pro-actively shares knowledge across the team. Shares expertise and opportunities with peers across the business
- Produces requirements for systems and sub-systems that specify the desired functionality as part of the overall solution
- Reviews and analyses established requirements and existing systems, solutions and / or documentation
- Reviews proposed solutions and provides constructive and meaningful comments and suggestions for improvement
- Designs and implements technical solutions in line with contractual requirements
- Leads the documentation of designs, implementations, change and tests as required to meet quality requirements
- Identifies deficiencies in system documentation and takes remedial action
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of multiple tools and methodologies. Selects appropriate tools and/or methodology for the problem and articulates the advantages and disadvantages of alternative approaches.
- Produces reliable and accurate estimates using estimating methodologies. Constructively reviews the estimates of others
- Identifies opportunities for re-use of existing designs, solutions, systems and methodologies
- Has an awareness and understanding of reference models applicable to their domain and how these models should be used
- Contributes to the technical risk register and prepares and implements appropriate mitigation plans
- Carries out impact assessments of changes requests, and effectively manages their implementation
- Engages effectively and professionally with client team. Acts as key point of contact for technical issues
- Proposes solutions that address business and technical needs
- Thoroughly understands the scope of work and identifies potential change opportunities
- A track record of working within an Agile environment
- Fully conversant using the Atlassian tool set
- A track record of working as part of a bid team
What you can expect from us
Business is transforming fast. And at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.