Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Exciting Opportunity for ETL Developers to join our Banking projects.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
"Work with Product Owners and Analysts to understand business requirements and define technical solutions
- Design, develop and maintain code
- Design reusable components, user defined functions
- Ability to implement re-usable data-integration/ETL code in an enterprise data-warehouse environment
- Perform complex applications programming activities. code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify complex applications program
- Provide support in the implementation of processes within the QA and production environments
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
- Proficiency in ETL tools - specifically Talend or DataStage.
- Ability to translate business source-to-target mappings to relevant technical source-to-target mapping
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have an experience working in Data Lake environment
- Strong SQL, Hive/Beeline skills
- Previous experience of working in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to Work well in a challenging environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication skills, Strong process skills, and leadership ability.
- Examine and solve the performance bottlenecks in the ETL processes
- Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required"
- Code Review
- Code Review
- Data Architecture
- Test Management
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.