CGI has an opportunity for an Organizational Change Management Consultant to plan, organize and lead organizational change management activities and focus on business readiness, executive alignment/commitment and communications as part of program and project delivery.
In collaboration with leaders and key project stakeholders, the successful candidate will assess, plan, implement and evaluate change initiatives. In addition, the candidate will build an understanding of the organization’s resources and capacity for change and develop the processes, tools and techniques required to effectively meet the change objectives.
• Lead the development of change management strategies and plans to support complex IT programs and projects
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to change caused by projects and change efforts
• Develop actionable and targeted change management plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, risk mitigation plan and resistance management plan
• Work with leadership teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
• Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to support the execution of specific engagement strategies and plans
• Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Develop risk mitigation strategies
• Conduct organizational change readiness assessments, evaluate results and prepare reports
• Be an active and visible coach to those participating in the program
• Create and manage measurement systems to track the adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes
• Assess the effectiveness of the plan and adjust it to address issues as they arise
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
• Prepare and research reports, briefings and presentations, and provide guidance and education on organizational change methodologies
• University Degree or College Diploma in organizational development, business administration, communications, human resources or another related discipline
• A minimum of five (5) years of recent relevant work experience in training and/or changing organizational culture
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of organizational change principles, approaches and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience working in an IT environment
• Strong coaching skills and ability to coach at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective presentations and present information clearly and concisely
• Demonstrated experience with strategic planning
• Demonstrated experience working in conjunction with communication teams to provide effective communications through a variety of methods
• Demonstrated familiarity with project management approaches and tools as well as phases of the project lifecycle
• Demonstrated knowledge of ADKAR
• Change Management Professional (CMP) Certification
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.