Ontmoet onze professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
CGI is expanding its business significantly across the UK, and as part of this we are looking to recruit for a range of roles in areas local to our Chippenham and Bristol offices.
One area of growth relates to IT Service Management and related ITSM tools such as Remedy.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Business is transforming fast. And at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
For this specific role we are looking for a BMC Remedy Developer with experience of integrating Service Management solutions within an Enterprise SIAM model. The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in developing and administering BMC Remedy
• A strong understanding around how configuration changes can impact the underlying service management data.
• An exposure to API integration, with a strong understanding of data mapping and data formats e.g. JSON & XML.
In addition to the specific role above we have further opportunities for BMC Remedy Developers who can demonstrate some of the following skills:
• Hands-on experience in Remedy, troubleshooting performance issues, with a good understanding of IT infrastructure.
• Strong understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation, and integration
• Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based)
• Experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy;
• Able to participate in usability and requirements meetings and then implement a solution or work flow in the tool for specific customer needs;
• Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations for architecture, data model, code customisation's, and integration's;
• Ability to design solutions for ITSM customisation's and Integration's requirements;
• Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications;
• Strong knowledge in ITIL processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications
• Strong database skill
Candidates should be SC cleared/clearable.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.