Beskrivning av tjänsten:
Exciting Opportunity for Data Analysts (SQL, Hive / Beeline skills) to work in our Banking projects
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
"Work with Product Owners and Analysts to understand business requirements and define technical solutions
Knowledge of liquidity risk, asset and liability management risk, Benchmark reform rate would be big advantage
Design and develop conceptual, logical and physical data models for the operational and analytical databases.
Maintain technical and business metadata
Build source to target mappings, transformation and architecture artefacts.
Work closely with the technical, application architects, developers and DBAs to implement the solution architecture and database implementation.
Document data flows, identify appropriate data sources and manage redundancy.
Manage data integrity and data quality.
- Provide support in the implementation of processes within the QA and production environments
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
- Ability to translate business source-to-target mappings to relevant technical source-to-target mapping
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong SQL, Hive/Beeline skills
- Previous experience of working in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to Work well in a challenging environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication skills, Strong process skills, and leadership ability.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required"
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.